Friday, January 9, 2015

What Now??

It seems to be a perfect time for me to dig into my writing.A fresh cool winter morning,a mug of black coffee,wonderful gardened-balcony and terrace and the serenity of my mind.I'm not yet sure what I'm about to write nor i've figured out the topic yet.But i hope to be able to do so in my lines ahead.

As a child i was pretty much ambitious and sure that the only thing i would do in my life is to help others,as a doctor.I'm not sure whether the thought was implanted upon me from my seniors or was it my own.Anyways,i seem to be pretty much satisfied with adoption of my all-time-aimbition come true as a reality.But,now i realise that this is not it.This cannot solely define who I am, ofcourse besides my inherited identity.I sense a thirst in myself, a thirst to be something more, someone different, to rise upto a much higher level of conscience,knowledge,power yet down to the earth.I have always pictured myself as an independent young lady and i shall always thrive for that perfection framed in my deepest level of thoughts.Undoubltedly,my current pathway will lead me to becoming a doctor within a few years.There's no question in that.But,I ask myself, what from there? I don't seem to be so fond of working at the hospitals all day, same time, same routine, same place.That could be really monotonous for someone like me.Since my veey early days, I have always wabted to travel around the world,experience the difference,learn more and more.So,my lifelong career as a hospital doctor is still a question.But recently, my cousin sister had a conversation with me regarding life as a medical personnel.And to my astonishment,she handed over me the idea of Mobile-doctors.I really liked the idea as a trevelling-doctors, who are basically a team working at various places,especially at the areas of epidemic and endemics.The thought is so enthralling.Hopefully,i shall also be able to do so in my days ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment