Sunday, June 15, 2014

My First One

                                                                      THE FLASHBACK


Its June again, and the memories of a year back flash right just in front of my eyes. Like,if it was yesterday when it started.he was charismatic and charming young man .like any other girl would have,i too fell towards his gravity for i couldn't resist his attention towards me.

i don't know if i was special enough to be noticed as such in that mass.however,it made me feel different..different than the usual.suddenly the atmosphere of June had changed .the hot climate of June here,seemingly transformed into the sweet spring for me. it was pretty unusual for me for like this place so all of a sudden.but things were happening for real! 

the Me,that i and the people used to know,had changed from a tough, reserved girl into a sweet and vibrant persona.i loved the change in me.deep down,i knew that it was because of his entry into my life...the summer of '13 was so beautiful and filled with love.it wasn't different than in the love poems  as described by the poets with their gracious words. i could see my entire life through his eyes for they always looked tantalizing to me.he would look at me,right into my eyes when we talked.and i would shyly look down..


No comments:

Post a Comment